About this item
- Keychron Q3 ISO Layout Barebone Knob version : A fully customizable mechanical keyboard with the classic tenkeyless layout, full aluminum CNC machined body, double-gasket design, and QMK/VIA support, the Q3 is designed every component easily assembled, you can customize and adjust each component you want.
- All-Around Customizable Keyboard: QMK/VIA means you can personalize your very own keymap with every key, macro command or shortcut you want including the knob. You can easily customize to your desired key or macro commands such as: zooming in/out, adjusting screen brightness, brush size, volume, selecting video clips or photos, or backlight hue.
- Hot-swappable: The hot-swappable sockets are compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, etc.). , you can hot-swap the Q3 Barebone Knob version without soldering. The big keys’ (space bar, shift, enter, delete) typing experience is now more stable and smooth with the new screw-In PCB stabilizers.
- Double-Gasket Design: Allows the keyboard to maintain the flexibility of the gasket structure and improves the overall typing sound. We added silicone pads between the top and bottom cases to significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the noise of the impacted metals.
- South-facing RGB LED Lights: Designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle and also free from interference when the users install OEM or Cherry-profile alternative keycaps on the keyboard. Note: Users need to buy switches and keycaps separately in order to type with the Q3 Barebone version.